Sweetlix Southwest 12:12
Available in a 33 lb. block
- Complete mineral and vitamin supplement in a convenient block
- High phosphorus supplement
- No additional salt or mineral supplement needed or recommended
- Weather-resistant block requires no expensive feeders or bunks
- Place blocks directly in pastures with cattle
- Ideal for all classes of cattle on mature forages
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Magnesium Limestone, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily for cattle.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed 1 block per 5 to 15 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding – 10 feet minimum.
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
- Cattle should consume about 4 oz. per head daily. When cattle consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3 mg of supplemental selenium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in conﬁnement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between conﬁnement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only self-fed source of salt, other minerals and vitamins. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.